A leading consultancy operating across Financial Services are looking to the external market for an experienced UiPath developer to join their established RPA capability – both permanent and interim developer applications considered.
The business operates on a global basis and has an extremely well developed and respected business model. The role will be based out of Manchester and London however some additional UK travel will be required, at times.
The developer will have the chance to join the ranks of a well-established team working on enterprise scale process’s as a result, we are looking to speak with candidates with a minimum of a years’ experience and advanced UiPath certification in place.
- Minimum 1 year development experience in UiPath
- UiPath Advanced Online certified
- Full understanding of the UiPath REFramework
- UiPath Orchestrator Online certification
- Advanced knowledge of Orchestrator Queues
- Knowledge of .NET language (preferable)
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL (preferable)
- Basic knowledge of any other programming language (C++/Java) (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of business processes and the documentation behind them.
If you would like to discuss the above opportunity in more detail, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301128