I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Doncaster who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on a days based position. As the Maintenance Engineer you will also manage and improve the current PPM system, and look after all on site contractors for new installations. This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to develop and progress.
Based in Doncaster my client employ circa 150 people on the UK manufacturing site. They supply products worldwide and design and manufacture all their own product range which also includes the rail industry. The business is renowned for development employees and this position would come with career progression. If you are an engineer with good PPM and IT skills please apply for more information.
Reporting into the current manufacturing, engineering team leader, as the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible all on site installation and be hands on when required. The company is also looking to implement a new PPM system so IT skills are a must to apply.
As a Day Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and minor repairs on the site
- Ensure machine is available for work / for optimum usage in a timely manner
- Complete administration tasks in a timely manner, including company requests
- Timely order parts / equipment
- Maximise machine availability
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer position based in Doncaster you will have some manufacturing background knowledge and You will:
- Have a preferred recognised qualification in mechanical/electrical/maintenance engineering or experience in an associated trade
- Have moderate knowledge & an understanding in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems & ability to work under instruction
- Be IT literate including basic knowledge of Microsoft systems
This position is based on a days basis and will come with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302764