Senior Audit Manager
Hydrogen Group are currently recruiting a permanent Senor Audit Manager with knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance. This is an excellent senior role offering great career progression for the right candidate. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification highly desirable. This role offers up to 40% international travel and requires someone willing to train as a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Banking products and services knowledge
- Experience working in international financial institutions
- Experience working in financial crime compliance / audit
- Past working experience in audit and compliance roles
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Familiar with Sanctions and AML systems
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Up to 40% international travel to lead or participate in Financial Crime Compliance audits in the EU and Regions outside the EU.
- Willingness to undertake the training/study required in this role, i.e. Certified Andy-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMs) and an Advanced Anti-Money Laundering qualification such as the ICA.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist / ICA are desirable but not essential
- Experience of supporting others' performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this excellent position, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301387