Lead Java Developer
contract role for 3 months
Location: Canary Wharf
Day Rate: £550
As the Lead you will be developing different possible solutions to integrate various crypto currencies into the system flow.
- Software development work experience in the IT industry using Spring Framework(s) & Java/JEE technology with few years of experience in designing and architecting enterprise solutions
- Have strong API design and development experience
- Good knowledge and experience on Messaging architectures as ESB, JMS, TIBCO etc.
- Strong awareness of security considerations and security tools used to integrate with the build pipeline covering OWASP
- Must have strong working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Integration experience with other payment system models (banks, cards and other new payment systems)
- CA Layer 7
If you think you match up with this role please send your CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit ***********************
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302258