Senior Java Software Engineer
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
A great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join this innovative team in assisting and driving the new JAVA Application needs. You will be designing and developing new SaaS for the customers within the multichannel industry, making modifications to existing products and systems for applications running in fast transaction processing. Working with the Architect Team you will be responsible for the full development lifecycle, SDLC and design patterns etc for smart self-service Portals and help create the products working in the Agile team.
- Strong experience of Server Side full stack Applications in development; Core Java, JBoss.
- Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable Java Applications, Apache Maven.
- Experience with Java / J2SE / J2EE / JEE, SOAP etc.
- Past exposure to developing applications for JAVA on Server Sides JBOSS etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of web application framework, JEE, Web Services using SOAP or REST, WSDL, and XML/Xpath.
- Experience of developing software for multiple Operating Systems such as Linux / Solaris / Windows etc.
- Experience with Web application design utilising Angular JS or JSP
- Experience with JMS, JMX and/or other Java/Spring frameworks.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented development concepts and practices including Design Patterns.
- Ability to collaborate with technical architects and business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to develop effective, flexible solutions, SaaS etc.
- JDBC, Oracle or RDBMS experience, Linux or Windows Operating systems.
- Technical degree or appropriate professional qualification / relevant experience of full software SDLC experience for e-Commerce or m-Commerce.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this forward thinking innovative, expanding Global Software Leader.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300191