Senior Water Hygiene Engineer/Service Technician
Our client is a leading Water Treatment Company that is expanding their team in the South East and are looking to recruit a Senior Water Hygiene Engineer/Service Technician.
We have opportunities available for Water Treatment Engineers/Service Technicians. Applicants must be willing to work weekends when required and be fully conversant with HSG274/ACOP L8 guidelines.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Service & maintenance of Water Treatment plant such as UV filters, Water Softeners, Chlorine Dioxide & Cooling Tower Dosing Equipment
- Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tanks/cylinders
- Activation of outlets
- Cleaning and disinfection of shower heads
- Visual inspections of water systems
- Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
- General plumbing-related tasks
- Water sampling
- Analysis of closed systems using a site test kit
- Chemical dosing
- Descaling & internal inspections of water heaters
- Cleaning & disinfections of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers in accordance with BS 8558:2011.
You will need:
- Experience to demonstrate mechanical aptitude and technical ability
- A positive attitude & enthusiasm about the company and the job role
- Experience at working unsupervised & overcoming challenges to get the job done
- The ability to discuss technical issues with confidence and accurately record detailed engineer's reports and log books
- Capable of physical work, lifting, carrying and climbing
The ideal candidate would have some plumbing experience & a Full UK driving license
We are offering an excellent salary and a benefits package to include company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone & expenses.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303054