A leading manufacturer of safety critical applications, is looking to recruit an Applications Engineer to support continued growth to be based at a brand new purpose built production facility.
- Christmas Bonus
- Additional annual bonus based on company performance
- Health to include Disability & Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will provide Electrical & Mechanical engineering support for the launch, application and installation of products.
The Successful Candidate (Skills & Experience):
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role covering both electrical & mechanical
- Competent in the use of 3D CAD package
- Project Management
- Understand electrical certifications .
- Ability to travel UK and overseas (infrequently when required)
- ERP systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Implement Design for Manufacturability (DFM) / Test (DFT) / Assembly (DFA) and Full Turnkey solutions.
- Support the engineering team tasked with the commercialization and launch of products.
- Perform engineering design tasks & support of customer bespoke products
- Create technical documentation; Drawings, Manuals, Installation, Work instructions & Product catalogues.
- Support the integration of 3rd party products with product offerings.
- Conduct testing required, verifying product performance, system integration & compliance with applicable standards.
- Liaise with Production, Quality & Procurement to assure product manufacturability.
- Support improvements to engineering information systems, to ensure high quality engineering information is provided to relevant personnel
- Support the automation of design tasks
- Provide guidance to Drafters to support project goals.
- Ability to check the work of others including Drafters and Engineers.
- Provide lab testing support.
For more information please email your CV to: ***********************************
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302605