Administrator, Asset Management
- Strong administrator required to work closely with Marketing, Compliance & Operations groups.
- Point person on external databases: Morningstar, Reuters (Lipper), Fundinfo, Bloomberg and others. Responsible for accurate distribution/publication of data.
- Distribution of financial compliance reports – e.g. Dividends, Reportable Income, Annual Reports
- Collation of data for RFP updates.
- All basic ad hoc enquiries, to dividend information, reportable income, Tickers etc.
- Updates of all data to all relevant providers/investors when TER’s, Minimums, Charges change & creation of new share classes etc..
- Database (FolioMetrics/CRM) static data input/maintenance.
- Platform static data collation of initial data & maintenance.
- Data analysis & tidy up (Top 5’s geographically & type etc) driven from FolioMetrics (CRM) as much as poss.
- Database (FolioMetrics/CRM) compliance liaison role .
- Marketing presentations/newsletters back up
- RFP coordination/ initial population (ideally)
- Monthly bespoke client reports
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to recognise issues quickly and elevate
- Strong administrator
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good/clear communicator
- CRM Database experience
- Competent knowledge PowerPoint, excel, word
- Detail orientated
- Comfortable with numbers
- Ability to work in a small office
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302863