Private Client Legal Executive
Job Title: Private Client Legal Executive
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established law firm in Bournemouth.
Private Client is a strategic area for the firm and due to sustained growth in caseload, they are looking for an experienced Private Client Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE to join their existing team of 9.
To handle a caseload of Wills and probate matters to include administration of estates, trust creation and administration.
You will be required to:
- Deliver high quality advice
- Demonstrate comprehensive and dependable skills across the range of work you do
- Handle a workload with a minimum of supervision
- Recognise and manage risk effectively
- Manage time effectively to maximise the profitability of your work and be developing your organisational skills
- Develop your client relationship and client care skills
- Commit to your personal development, the development of technical skills and actively participate in development of departmental know-how
- You must be a qualified Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years' PQE gained within a reputable Private Client department.
- You must have excellent technical skills encompassing all aspects of Wills and Probate work.
- You will be self-confident and client-focused with first class interpersonal skills across all levels.
- You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage and prioritise a full and varied caseload with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience supervising junior members of the team is desirable.
- STEP accreditation is desirable
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301624