Category Buyer - Competitive Salary - Farnborough
We are looking for a Category Buyer working on a permanent basis in the South East.
The Category Buyer is responsible to help drive the sourcing process, supplier risk management, and collaboration with business leadership to develop the procurement strategy for category management.
This is a great opportunity for an Procurement individual, to join a large and successful function within a leading engineering business.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Develop strong relationships with leaders and key decision-makers.
- Implement robust Supplier Relationship Management processes, ensuring metrics, governance, and actions are in place for continuous improvement.
- Collaboratively develop plans with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of targets, improve supplier performance, and implement continuous improvement plans across spend.
- Collaborate with other Category Buyers to develop and enhance systems, process, and best practice sharing
- Help to develop and deliver robust category plans that shape the team's priorities and track actual against planned progress.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline is desirable, or equivalent experience
- CIPS Qualified or working towards CIPS qualification, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role
- Knowledge of procurement systems and infrastructure.
What's on offer:
Great Benefits Package
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301314