Durham Professional Services is delighted to be working with our client based in West London to recruit an experienced Sharepoint Developer.
Reporting to the Head of Business Information Systems, you will lead on the design, development and management of the clients SharePoint 365 environment and associated technologies.
As such you will be an enthusiast and advocate for the effective use of new and developing technologies, you will play a key role in driving and enabling business transformation through the development of the clients SharePoint capability to maximise the provision of intuitive efficient services to internal and external customers.
Further key accountabilities include: -
- Leading on the development and ongoing maintenance of the SharePoint roadmap ensuring alignment with the business and IT strategies
- Ensuring the SharePoint roadmap enables and supports the business ambition and customer needs whilst maintaining a flexible and low maintenance environment
- Play a key role in driving and enabling business transformation through the development of the clients SharePoint capability
- Proactively manage the evolution of the platform, bringing value to the business through the use of features, maintaining the roadmap and the compiling business cases for suggested improvements
- Establish and develop an effective support capability within the Service Delivery team to enable the resolution of customer issues in the shortest possible timeframe.
To be successful in this role applicants should possess the following skills and experience: -
- Be the go-to lead for SharePoint 365, current best practice and emerging technologies
- Working with business stakeholders, design and deliver solutions that are intuitive, simple to use and low effort to maintain
- Designing, developing and delivering SharePoint 365/Online based solutions including customisations
- Agile software development and delivery
- Managing, maintaining and troubleshooting complex Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Information security knowledge and awareness
- Working with mixed in-house and external teams
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302436