Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS
Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS required by a Leading Financial Services Company based in its prestigious Central London offices. As a Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS you will be joining a hugely successful team where everyone receives an additional 10-15% bonus on top of their salary. This award-winning Company also operates flexible working hours and the option to work from home 1 day a week.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS
- Design and develop ETL processes for the Data Warehouse; from the acquisition and staging of data, to storing records within the warehouses historical archive and finally transforming records for loading into the reporting tables.
- Design and build the data structures using SQL Server 2012 SSIS
- Design and deliver core ETL processes to deliver dimensionally modelled star schema's for end user reporting
- To design and develop .NET data connectors
- To turn business requirements into technical specifications and determining what business logic is applicable for reports and reporting tables and where the best place to implement the business logic is within the Data Warehouse architecture.
- To prepare and maintain technical documentation as well as providing accurate development estimates to Project and BAU Management.
Essential Skills of the Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS
- Previous experiences of working as a SQL Developer, specifically within a data warehousing context and have been responsible for the design and development of SSIS ETL packages.
- A solid knowledge of the concepts and best practices of data warehouse ETL design
- Experience and understanding of the Business Intelligence Architecture
- Experience and understanding of the Information Architecture
- Experience of Data warehousing Techniques & Data Modelling (Star Schema, Snow Flake Schema)
- Expert Knowledge of SQL & Relational Databases
- The ability to design reporting star schema's, document and follow functional ETL specifications and challenge business logic where appropriate, as well as manage their time effectively.
- Previous experience of documenting and following specifications and challenging business logic where appropriate.
Desirable Skills of the Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer -T-SQL/SSIS
- Significant exposure to the SAP product suite [business Objects/ Success Factors/ Business by Design] performing data extractions into a data warehouse environment.
- Experience within the professional/financial services industry
As a Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer you will receive a salary of up to £65,000 plus a bonus and extensive benefits, including contributory pension of 7.5%, private medical, half price membership of Virgin Active Gym, life assurance, season ticket loan, minimum 26 days holiday, the option to work from home 1 day a week to name but a few.
If you are a talented and ambitious Data Warehouse ETL Analyst/Developer looking for the next step up in your career please apply within or email your CV to ***********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301450