Multiskilled Technician (Elec)
A leading player in the UK facilities management market is looking to add to their highly successful team in Hull with a Multi-skilled Technician (Electrically Biased). This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation that is very reputable and is continuing to go from strength to strength.
Multi-skilled Technician Role
- Provide general electrical maintenance support across the business inclusive of building services, HVCA, buildings and plant.
- Respond to requests for reactive maintenance and breakdowns. Subsequently reporting back to customer/help desk as applicable.
- Ensure that all the plant and systems are maintained in order to maximise capacity and efficiently through a routine PPM schedule.
- Perform testing and inspection of all mechanical systems.
- Carry out remedial/refurbishment works which arise from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and provide reports as requested by the engineering manager
Required Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- Some experience with BMS Systems
- The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management, health & safety and Building Services Engineering.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
Multi-skilled Technician Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Family friendly benefits
- Working hours - 7AM-7PM (4 days on 4 days off)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving organisation that can offer the right candidate opportunities for progression. To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant qualifications to Stephanie Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300749