IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £35,000
RZ Group are working in partnership with the fantastic charity - Mary's Meals. They are going through an exciting period of growth and as a result, they're looking for an IT focussed Business Analyst. They believe this is one of the most exciting IT opportunities in Scotland currently.
With its origins in Scotland, and working across 15 countries, Mary's Meals' vision is that every child receives one daily meal in their place of education. In 2015, the organisation reached the landmark of providing over one million children with a daily school meal, and this number continues to grow.
As the Business Analyst you will act as the conduit between IT and the other functions across the business by translating functional requirements into meaningful and value-add IT solutions. You will support functions to meet their strategic objectives according to IT strategy and principles and achieved by following the IT project delivery framework.
- Solid business analysis experience, gained within an IT environment
- Process mapping
- Requirements gathering
- Configuration of systems
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to produce clear, concise reporting
- Experience working on implementation or migration projects
- Technical understanding of CRM or ERP systems (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience managing relationships with 3rd party vendors / suppliers
- Exposure to project management environments (PRINCE2, Agile, etc.)
- Ability to influence decision makers and stakeholders
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of millions of children across the world, I'd love to hear from you. Mary's Meals are looking for an exceptional candidate who has experience of leading a team during a period of change and growth and who can operate at all levels to get the job done!
To find out more, please apply to the advert or call RZ Group on ************* asking for Kevin McKenna.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301388