Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Machinery - North Manchester
White Label are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to work with a worldwide, market leading, manufacturing company with product presence in over 55 countries.
Due to company growth the engineering department seeks an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy and growing team, and be involved in all aspects of engineering.
The company manufacture special purpose machinery for a number of different industries, and the role will entail both designing new products along with standardized and upgrades on products.
The company seeks a Mechanical Design Engineer with some experience of designing machinery, and a total of around 5 years post-graduation or apprenticeship.
- Mechanical Design qualification to at least HNC level
- 5 years DO experience including:
- - Detail design work
- - Detail drawing to BS8888
- - Design calculations
- Component & material selection
- 3D CAD modelling of parts & assemblies
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to contribute ideas/innovation to continued improvement of machine design and drawing systems.
- Ability to assess, decision make & address situations
- Able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
The company are offering a salary of £30-37k, along with contributory pension, 25 days holiday, company sick pay, and flexible working hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company offering a challenging, but exciting role with huge potential to progress within the business and grow with the company. They are looking for driven and personable individuals who seek exposure to all elements of engineering.
Please apply immediately for consideration, or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300473