Product Development Engineer
Research, investigate & develop mechanical components, subassemblies and mechanisms. Define, manage and oversee testing at component and system level.
- University degree in engineering required
- Significant engineering experience required (typ. 5 years minimum)
Skills and Competencies
Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability, knowledge of problem solving techniques such as 7 step & FTA
- Team player and detail oriented
- Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas
- Advanced ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations
- Advanced ability to read technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Able to utilise 6S tools to analyse data and provide technical recommendations.
Experience of turbomachinery, rotating equipment and/or valves would be preferable.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop and test components and system level assemblies. Research and analyse design proposals and specifications, Investigate failures and difficulties to diagnose issues and provide solutions
Will be part of a global x-functional engineering team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302362