SIEM Specialist | West London | £77,000+ Benefits per annum
Locke & McCloud are urgently seeking a SIEM Specialist to work for an exciting technology company based in West London, they are looking to significantly grow their cyber defense unit and are looking for a driven SIEM expert for the following role:
- Lead and execute multiple on boarding projects in an international environment, adhering to the boarding gate process
- Working with the GCD Service Designer, Analyse, plan and cost on boarding demand, managing workload to meet pre-defined timescale and cost estimations
- Recommend, agree and implement connectivity requirements to enable defined monitoring activities
- Recommend and assist Service Designer in creating and implementing use cases aligned to customer and GCD requirements
- Manage Acceptance into Service (AIS) including handover into Operations aligned to roles and responsibilities with the GCD organisation
- Product knowledge - Functionality of ESM, SmartConnectors, Connector Appliance
- FlexConnector - Development ability, FlexConnector types, Excellent working knowledge of Regex, multi-line parsing, parser overrides, categorization, sub-parsers
- Good understanding of PCI, SOX
- Operating Systems
- Unix/Linux etc.
- General Cyber Security
- Understanding of attack vectors and attack types
- Awareness of Security Information Advisories, and Best Practice Portals, e.g. SANS, CERT, etc.
- networking/network analysis