Systems Support Specialist (Agresso/Unit4)
Main Purpose of the Job
This is an exciting dual role covering Systems Analysis and Systems Support. To provide proactive solutions to current systems and processes as well as future developments. Working with the project teams and support all stages of solution implementation, providing application configuration assistance, guidance and assisting to achieve the best solution to meet their objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
This should relate to the key activities / objectives the job holder would be expected to achieve in the role.
- Assist with documentation and application configuration to meet audit requirements and knowledge transfer to the business
- Participate in and support to the project manager with various system based projects
- Helping to deliver inhouse application support services, responding to and meeting business needs, along with assisting with input into and the maintenance and development of service desk tools and processes
- Maintenance of users and user access to the system and workflow configuration
What Qualifications, Experience & Skills are Essential or Preferred to be successful in the role?
- Ideally have ITIL foundation qualified
- Understand the basic principles of Incident support, management and resolution
- Have experience of large volumes of data, but understanding the vital role of accurate dataExperience with Agresso/Unit4
- System Gate keeper with a firm understanding of adhering to process and controls, given the sensitivity of data.
- Previous experience in a Professional Services organisation
- Ideally someone who’s been involved in data migration, project upgrades or any significant change programmes
- Experience of a number of Agresso Modules, including:
- o HR, Payroll, Financials, Logistics, Project Costing and Billing
- Ability to understand the whole “hire to retire” business process
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Communication skills; Verbal & Written
- Good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, MS Word
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303141