Information Security Specialist
Role: Information Security Specialist
Salary: £70k + Benefits
CND are partnering a Financial Services organisation looking for an Information Security Specialist to join their fast-growing IT function in their Bath office. The partner is going through some exciting change and looking to develop their internal Security capability by bringing on an Information Security Specialist who can drive the current capability forward.
The ISO will report directly to the Operations & Compliance Director and will have overall responsibility for the organisation’s security strategy. They will be responsible for establishing a control framework and governance process with effective controls and policies. The successful individual will be a leading decision maker in the security function at this critical time.
- Develop, implement and regularly review the organisation’s information security framework and associated practices.
- Promote a culture of information security that raises awareness.
- Provide guidance to the business and technology terms as required, on information security related issues. This includes contributing to projects during scoping and design phases to ensure that information security requirements have been considered and appropriately addressed.
- Provide governance for the vulnerability management programme and ensure assessment and remediation activities are executed on relevant environments in a timely manner.
- Ensure 3rd party assurance review process identifies and documents the risk levels of existing or potential suppliers and partners; and that those risks are fed back with pragmatic suggestions for remediation where required.
- Proven experience working within information security, IT audit or a related field.
- Experience writing and reviewing security policies.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferable.
- Industry relevant certifications advantageous, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCP, etc.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.