Nursery Nurses - Green Norton, Northamptonshire
These are permanent roles!
Our client is looking for qualified Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join their beautiful nursery located in Green Norton, Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will be joining a brilliant team as childcare is their passion. Their nursery is the ideal setting for children to thrive and be happy in. The level of care there is fantastic.
Job role: Nursery nurse Hours: 8-5 or 8.30-5 or 9-6 (ideally) Salary: £17,000-£18,000
- To interact with the children in an appropriate and stimulating way for the age group in which you are designated
- To advise your supervisor/manager of any concerns i.e re children, safety of equipment, parents comments, maintain confidentiality etc.
- To help set- up and clear away the setting on a daily basis following the directions of the practitioners within the room in which you are designated including cleaning tasks/
- To attend in house and external training courses, staff meetings and other meetings as required (when these are during working hours uniform must be worn)
- To implement and maintain setting policies and procedures and adhere to these at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- Become involved in contributing to the planning of the stimulating environment for the room in which you are designated
- Once the setting has assessed your ability to do so - have your own key group, be responsible for implementing the current EYFS framework and completing the key groups profiles including observations
- Attend play mornings/parent's evenings
- Give feed back to parents on a daily basis
- Take on any other responsibilities (once trained to do so)
- Administer first aid (once trained to do so)
- Be involved with food preparation (once trained to do so)
What you need:
- Minimum qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare
- Trustworthy and Approachable
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Needs to be able to drive or able to get a lift
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and ask for Daisy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301651