Digital Designer - Incl; web, email, social media, ppc & video
Digital Designer - Including; web, email, social media, ppc & video.
Are you a digital whizz? Do you have an amazing understanding of; CMS websites, Email campaigns, the ability to build smaller sites, including basic HTML, paid media, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter?
Do you have 2 years of agency side experience, but you're now looking for a small, friendly agency where you can grow and develop? Do you have a work hard / play hard mentality, but care about great quality for your client?
If so, then you're just the person we're looking for:
This is the perfect role for someone who has been working agency side for a couple of years and has a great grounding in digital design and is now looking for a company where they can flourish and really progress in a small, friendly digital agency.
Things you'll be involved in:
- Running email campaigns from start to finish, including managing lists and reporting on the success of each mail out.
- Building small websites and managing existing sites; including updates and adding functionality where required.
- Managing CMS systems preferably you'll be able to update, improve functionality and train others where necessary.
- Dealing with customers including taking briefs and keeping clients up to date regularly on projects.
- Google Analytics.
- Experience with paid media, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Deal with website support requests in a timely manner.
This is a wide and varied role, where no two days will be the same. You'll be encouraged to learn as much as possible and expand your knowledge base.
If you want to work for a small, friendly digital agency, working on a huge variety of projects, this may be the company for you.
Get in touch for a confidential chat about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301490