Group Product Manager
Job Role: Group Product Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + Package
Location: Central London
Product Manager required for one of the leading online media and publishing organisations. The role will be focussed on the broader company's product strategy within the digital space and the individual will have a balanced history working across delivery and strategy.
The role fits into the Product team specifically, which are focused primarily on their digital portfolio in an agile environment. They are looking for someone who would be able to make decisions and be a pivotal member of the team, with a great scope for career progression.
- Experience working within a media or publishing organisation required
- Experience with the delivering a B2C web/mobile applications required
- Experience within the B2C environment
- Management experience required
- Proven track record of successfully working with development teams in an agile environment with particular focus on planning, story creation, acceptance criteria, and feedback loops
- Experience using the Agile methodology
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a position where there is a clear scope for progression.
If you think you could be a good fit, click the apply button below!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302285