Salary: £28,000 - £32000
Location: Glasgow/East Kilbride
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a food manufacturer, they are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading FMCG environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team, with the chance to progress throughout the company. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer or Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Working on different engineering projects and working directly with clients
- Surveying Production Lines
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Time Served or Engineering Qualification
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on Pumps, conveyors, belts, bearings and chains, 3 phase/Single Phase, Fault Finding.
- Days Based Role
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world-renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Commutable from: Glasgow/Edinburgh/East Kilbride
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300394