Purchase Ledger Officer
PURCHASE LEDGER OFFICER (Full-time 52 weeks per year)
Salary: Â£27,225 - Â£28,760 p.a. depending on experience
Hours of Work: Full-time: 37.5, 52 weeks a year, 8.30am - 5pm with one-hour unpaid lunchbreak.
We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Officer with previous experience in a similar financial role. The post involves ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely manner, banking all cash and cheque receipts, providing a petty cash facility as required. The role provides an indispensable service to the finance function and the school as a whole.
It is a requirement for the Purchase Ledger Officer to have ability to work accurately, be highly organised, flexible and approachable. The Purchase Ledger Officer must have the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Qualifications and experience:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar financial role - essential
* Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping - essential
* Experience of working with accounting software packages - essential
* Accounting qualifications are not essential, but would be an advantage
Sample Benefits Package:
* Employer contribution into a pension scheme
* Free lunches
* Generous occupational sick pay scheme
* Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free car parking on site
* Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
* School fee reductions for LEH; the School also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton Boys' School
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday, 16th March 2018
An application pack is available from the School's website by clicking apply. Applications must be made on the School's own application form only. CVs should not be sent as they will not be considered.
Lady Eleanor Holles is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service