My client based in Swindon is looking for an Electrician with experience in electronics and installation
- Basic salary: £30,000 - £35K with potential to earn more with overtime
- Company Vehicle + excellent pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
The Electrician Role:
- Working on a variety of projects of different sizes within commercial, light industrial and domestic disciplines
- Working closely with clients as the point of contact for the company
- Predominately installation work however the successful candidate will need to test and certify their own work
- Flexibility approach to work and strong communications skills are vital
- A strong team player, heavily focussed on delivering a consistently high standard
- Happy to work in either a small team (typically two or three people) or as part of a larger project team.
- Comfortable leading projects and managing electricians.
- At least 5 years post apprenticeship experience, preferably having completed a formal apprenticeship within the electrical industry.
- 17th Edition essential
- JIB or equivalent
- CSCS / ECS essential
- Full driving licence essential
- Must be professional, presentable and self-motivated
- Lives within reasonable proximity to Swindon
- Asbestos Awareness desirable
- 2391 or 2394/5 City & Guilds Test and Inspect preferable but not essential
- IPAF preferable but not essential
- PASMA preferable but not essential