DevOps Manager - Westminster - £650pd
I am currently looking for a DevOps Manager to work for a large client of mine based in Westminster. The role will be paying around £650pd and they are ideally looking to get someone in by the end of March on a 6 month rolling contract.
The ideal candidate to them is someone who has had extensive experience with large scale eCommerce and web content implementations.
The role and skills required include:
- Experience working in an Agile / Kanban development environment.
- Experience planning effort across several DevOps projects and streams.
- Careful planning of environment delivery and dependencies with other teams.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technology talent.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Puppet and configuration management is essential.
- Knowledge of Terraform is a plus.
Does this sound like something that could be of an interest? If so, please send your latest CV and I will be in touch.