We're on the hunt for a bright an ambitious Accounts Administrator with the right set of skills and experience to add to our client's existing friendly and well established finance team.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with a great team of colleagues in every department.
The role of an Accounts Administrator
You'll be responsible for providing quality administrative support to the finance team, with particular focus on financial processes such as invoicing, purchase ledger etc
The day to day:
Raising and processing invoices to internal and external organisations
Manage client accounts with updated invoices
Raise credit notes
Taking each companies individual invoicing terms into consideration
Liase with finance departments to raise invoices effectively and with quick and quality communication/service
Salary & Job specifics
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700 Hours of work,
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Salary £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Skills and experience
- Experience in a financial administrative role
- SAGE50 experience
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional attitude
- Ideally experienced dealing with multiple companies/accounts simultaneously
- Keen eye for detail