Employee Litigations Manager
9-12 Months FTC
Welwyn Garden City
Pontoon has an excellent opportunity to join my client who are a blue chip FMCG and retail brand that serve millions of customers every week from all over the globe. With over 6,000 stores internationally my client are a well known household name that offer a number of exciting opportunities.
I'm looking to speak with experienced Employment Litigation individuals who can support with tribunals, settlement agreements and provide expert, legal advice.
- Oversee and manage all early conciliation notifications from CV. Assess the risk of litigation and advise the relevant internal stakeholders regarding settlement where appropriate.
- Oversee all Employment Tribunal claims and be responsible for providing strategic direction to internal stakeholders and giving instructions to our external legal partners.
- Work closely with external legal partners and relevant internal stakeholders to prepare for and defend Employment Tribunal claims.
- Analyse feedback from external legal partners regarding Employment Tribunal claims and propose methods for improvement to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Colleague Relations team to identify employee relations trends and recommend proactive methods of improvement to minimise the risk of future litigation.
- Advise on and oversee all settlements in the business including reviewing and drafting settlement agreements and COT3 agreements.
Ideal candidate/ Skills
- UK qualified solicitor with at least 1 year post qualification experience. In-house experience is desirable but not required.
- Up to date UK employment law knowledge.
- Strong employment litigation experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with others as a team player.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.