Graduate Conference Producer FTSE 250 Company
Graduate Conference Producer - FTSE 250 Company
£24k + bonus
As a Graduate Conference Producer for a FTSE 250 Company, you will be joining a close-knit team within a global organisation, specialising in conferences and events for professionals within the commodities division. Renowned for the seniority of their audiences and quality of their events, this is a fantastic first career step with a competitive salary and bonus along with full training and support, not to mention having the opportunity to travel internationally. This role is for a confident individual who would relish taking the helm and ensuring the success of high profile events ensuring the conference flows smoothly.
* Researching the markets to understand key topics and trends, taking ownership of events and identifying and building relationships with leading executives
* Researching competitor events, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses to maximise the success of your own conferences
* Managing the entire process, from briefing internal and external teams to writing conference proposals and creating the actual shape and content of the event
* Liaising with sales and marketing teams to ensure sales figures and marketing communications are being managed correctly
* A graduate from a top university with an excellent academic record including a 2:1 in your degree, enabling you to grasp the complexities of this role
* Having 6 months' commercial experience and an interest in research related roles would be extremely beneficial so you can hit the ground running
* Confident and presentable with excellent communication skills to converse with professionals across different industries
* Detail orientated with a proactive nature, following current affairs to understand the subject matter and its context
If you want to make your mark and relish a challenge, then apply now!