Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Are you looking for an exciting nursing opportunity within the field of cosmetics or aesthetic? Are you wanting to work Monday - Friday, no weekends? If so read on…
We are looking for a nurse who is passionate and enthusiastic about joining a specialist cosmetic/aesthetic practice that provides patients with highly specialised surgical and non-surgical treatments. The services provided to each patient are of the highest quality and to join the team you need to be caring, self-motivated, a team player and be willing to go the extra mile for your patients and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience within the cosmetic and aesthetic field - experience within lasers, botox, dermal fillers would be advantageous.
Nurses with the V300 nurse prescriber course are preferred however, if you are wanting to work towards gaining this qualification through full funding, that can be offered too.
- Offering patients pre-treatment consultations
- Post-operative surgical dressing care
- Organisation of treatment and consultation rooms including instruments, stock
- Ensure safe clinical practice, follow and establish protocols, familiar with regulation and Care Quality Commission
- Proactively improve patient care
- Be available to help in patient care should an emergency arise
- Help with clinical protocols so that the clinic and training centre can perform efficiently and as safely as possible
The successful nurse will be able to take advantage of a market leading salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
To discuss this role further please complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.