Permanent Technical Analysts
My client is looking for Technical Analysts on a permanent basis
Main Tasks and Objectives for the Technical Analyst are:
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner.
- To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and to provide technical fixes.
- To support a variety of custom made/bespoke applications, Microsoft applications and desktop applications. Plus a variety of off-the-shelf industry tools.
- To support networks, hardware and printers etc.
- Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base.
- Manage open incidents in line with industry best practice guidelines.
- To support local and Global clients. Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk would be an advantage
- IT problem solving is essential
- Knowledge of Active Directory
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £15,800.00 / year
*we shall only respond to candidates with relevant experience for this role*