Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of specialist electronics sold worldwide. As part of the continually growing expert team our client now seeks a senior embedded software engineer to expand the company further.
This is a fundamental and challenging role working along side a dedicated team of software engineers. Products use the latest technologies and require structured software skills to enhance the development of programmes. Working through all stages of the software life cycle to update and maintain innovative embedded applications for a comprehensive range of exciting products.
- Embedded Microcontrollers - Programming in C
- Regular use of schematics, datasheets and errata notices
- Product Certification / EMC Compliance
- Debugging software tools
- Use of GIT or Subversion within control systems
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Experience of ARM Cortex-M processors
- Another programming language different to C
- Linux platform and applications
Suitable candidates for this position are likely to come from a strong academic background in an Electronics Engineering related discipline and have had considerable industry experience.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply via the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960279106