Page Personnel Finance are looking to recruit a Practice Bookkeeper to join our client, a leading Chartered Accountants located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus.
Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. As a result of increased growth across their accountancy division, our client is looking for a Practice Bookkeeper to join the team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Practice Bookkeeper with responsibility for the following duties:
- Monthly/Weekly Bookkeeping tasks to include bank reconciliations, journal postings and customer/ supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns for companies trading within EU (reverse charge)
- Processing Intrastat statements and EC Sales
- Income/expenses analysis
- Gather information for compliance files
- Other relevant ad hoc duties as required
- Experience of working in bookkeeping department of Chartered Accountants
- Practical knowledge of main bookkeeping software (VTR, IRIS, Sage Line 50 or Sage Accounts Production Advanced)
- At least Intermediate level MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of Italian language preferred
Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80346702