Hardware Repair Technician
A number of exciting opportunities have recently arisen for hardware repair engineers at the FDS Technology Centre in Telford, Shropshire.
The hardware profile consists of Laptops, Desktop, Printers and communication devices.
If you have an excellent attitude, strong work ethics, are willing to work hard and can work as an individual or within a team, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
You will be working in an excellent environment with a friendly team who will provide hands on training and support by sharing their knowledge and experience to you to achieve FDS goals.
The responsibilities your day-to-day work include, but will not be limited to, are:
- Visually inspecting devices for verification and physical defects.
- Initial testing to isolate and identify faults using diagnostic software and test equipment provided by FDS.
- Determining an appropriate repair process to rectify faults
- Obtaining required replacement spares for repairs from stock
- Providing excellent repair quality and carrying out preventive maintenance in order to increase the reliability of the products
- Good knowledge or experience in diagnosing hardware faults to module level
- Maintaining a tidy work area and good housekeeping standards.
- 3 years experience in repairing electronics or IT equipment
- 2 years experience in repairing electro mechanical devices
- A++ Certification
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960283362