Python Developer - 6 months contract - West London
Python Developer required to join a Sports Betting company in West London.
In the coming year you will be working on a range of projects including;
- Expanding an online casino
- Fully launching a customer-facing bookmaker
- Expanding their trading to cover many other sports
- Scaling up their price feed infrastructure to cover many more sports and customers
- Maximising the potential of their trading systems by improving their reliability and robustness
- Improving the visibility of their trading systems' activity to provide more insight into their operation
The technology stack you will be working with currently consists of:
- Python, mainly 2.7 in our legacy systems, 3.4+ for new projects
- Go for infrastructure services
- Haskell for some of our newer strategies
- PostgreSQL for data storage
- ZeroMQ for backend communication
- jQuery and React for the frontend
- Linux servers
Experience in all the technologies above is not essential, though you must be an experience Python Developer with extensive commercial experience.
This role will start on an initial 6-month contract and will be paid in the region of £400-£500/day.
If you feel that you fit the specification above and would like to be considered, then please apply via the link provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960281485