Carpentry Apprenticeship (Level 2)
Amicus are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Apprentice . Your responsibilites and duites will include;
- Learn and carry out a range of carpentry, joinery repairs and installations on site. To include installation and/or repair of various windows, doors and frames, garages, UPVC components, framed ledged and braced, ledged and braced and internal plywood doors, fences, soffits, fascia and bargeboards.
- Joinery work including the fitting of/or repair to architraves, skirting, bath panels and frames. The fitting of kitchen units and worktops, fitting and repair of double glazed units, locks, floorboards and stud walls.
- Attend college and complete coursework on time and to a high standard.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties when necessary.
- Able to take initiative where necessary and in doing so takes responsibility for planning and organising own duties.
- Keep supervisory staff aware of any progress and problems in a timely manner.