ICT Application Specialist Apprenticeship (Level 2)
We are looking for an IT Support and Business Technology apprentice to join our Brighton based team providing world class support services to small and medium businesses. You will need to have a passion for technology, business, and service as well as the desire to learn and succeed.
We use and train on a wide range of business technology. Apprentices have a varied role and will gain diverse experience in technology used by small and medium businesses.We use and promote cloud integration, automation, and cutting edge technology internally and externally. Apprentices will be trained and gain an understanding on the latest business technology trends.
We hire and train the best technicians. You should become an invaluable member of the team. Which is why we normally hire our previous apprentices as permanent staff members after their apprenticeships finish.
Your responsibilites will be:
- Install new equipment in our test and production environments
- Troubleshoot, fix and replace faulty hardware
- Investigate new hardware configurations for better resource utilisation
- Track information regarding all technical assets and the way they fit together
- Work with suppliers to deliver additional infrastructure to meet our capacity forecasts
- Endlessly increase our efficiency, quality and capability by suggesting and implementing improvements in everything we do