UK CEN Customer Care Professional
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
American Express require Customer Services Professionals to start on Monday 23rd April 2018:
Delivering extraordinary experiences to its customers and employees every day.
Since the beginning, American Express has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve, disrupt and take risks. What has remained constant throughout this history of transformation is our dedication to our customers, to our employees, and to the values on which American Express was built: integrity, quality, respect, and community.
Our open, creative, and collaborative culture is a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at American Express.
Global Servicing Network:
Where developing relationships is the key to our success.
Our mission is to give our Card Members and Merchants a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations every day. We are advocates for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to make a meaningful difference in their lives.
Given the importance placed upon delivering extraordinary customer care at American Express, we see it as essential to attract and develop talented people by:
- Offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and teamwork
Here's just some of what you'll do in this role:
- Help propel your team and its business partners to success
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests
- Build meaningful relationships through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever changing environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time