Casual Spa Therapists, Dartford area
Casual Spa Therapists
We have had a busy December and our popular January Spa Sale is approaching so we are seeking additional support for our full time team of therapists. Its also a great way for you to pay for all those Christmas extras!
Our luxury Utopia Spa at the 4 Star Rowhill Grange Hotel is part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
Spread across 2 floors of pools, bubble tub, sauna and steam rooms, it offers relaxation to guests by the pool, in the hydrotherapy pool or under the monsoon showers, or in our new relaxation room.
We have 19 treatment rooms including a double treatment room as well as a gym, hair spa and beautiful gardens and grounds.
Our Spa Therapists offer a range of treatments in this perfect setting to day clients, residents and local members.
We have opportunities over this period from 8 hrs to 40 hrs per week, so we can be flexible with your hours to fit in with other commitments. Shifts available are; 9.45am to 6.15pm, 10.45am to 7.15pm and 11.45am to 8.15pm
You will be supporting our permanent team of therapists by offering a wide range of treatments to our spa guests and members. A comprehensive list of facial, nail and body treatments and product ranges is available on our guest website in the Utopia Spa section.
• Offering a full range of technical face and body treatments during your shift
• Meeting and greeting the client on arrival
• Completing client consultation cards/information
• Taking the guest through the customer journey
• Explaining the treatment to be performed
• Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements
• Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment
• Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment
• Liaising with Spa Receptionists to ensure correct billing
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential
Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
SALARY & BENEFITS
£10.83 per hour including holiday pay based on hours worked
Potential to go onto a permanent part time or full time contract