IT Systems Administrator
I am now recruiting for an experienced IT Administrator looking to work at a company based in the centre of Brighton.
You will be working to provide IT & systems support for the organisation and remote support for the national offices. If you have a background in networks or computer systems then we want to hear from you!
The main duties of this role are:
* Creating and enforcing a new IT policy
* Maintaining and servicing all IT hardware
* Maintaining all the internal network, including VOIP phones
* Implementing a disaster recovery processes and practices
* Setting up new starters
* Ensuring all users IT needs are met and being point of contact for troubleshooting
* Administering internal business systems
* Purchasing all IT equipment
* Ensuring out of hours cover for home users
I am looking for someone with experience managing IT systems at a busy organisation or in an engineering role within the IT industry - CompTIA, CCNA or similar certs would be of benefit.
Other experience and skills that would be helpful are:
* Experience with hosted tool sets, e.g. G Suite (we are mostly cloud app reliant) Knowledge and experience of building and maintaining a corporate network
* Firewall Administration
* Ability to manage costs and expenditure
* The ability to work independently
* Someone who relishes problem solving
* Happy to occasionally travel
If you are interested in this role, please call Katie or Meika on 01273 874154 or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.