Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk & Reporting Analyst - Luton - 12m FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst to join our world class credit team on a 12 month contract, based in our sophisticated shared service centre office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home to our Finance, HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business
- Prestigious location
- Free on site parking
- Close to Luton airport parkway station
- Easily accessible - just off J10 of M1
- Our very own on site Clipper Cafe and restaurant
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Dress down Fridays
- Managing new account set up process from initial credit request through to the client account allocation.
- Reviewing trading limits that are derived from full analysis of data.
- Offering solutions to the business that support the growth of our medium and enterprise clients
- Managing customer relationships both internally and externally and balancing these with the commercial and credit strategy.
- Regularly monitor and ensure key issues remain on the management radar.
- Preparing month end and weekly reporting.
- Maintaining and cleansing our house company and credit data ensuring this is up to date with valid information
- Liaising and building excellent relationships with all key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Delivering an efficient, effective and continually improving process for managing risk throughout the UK.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous strong senior credit control or credit risk experience
- Excellent financial data interpretation and reporting
- Commercial awareness and sensitivity
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Awareness of client trends and habits
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages ideally advanced excel
- Passion for achieving results
- ICM qualified or equivalent or studying towards would be an advantage
Look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960281547