Pier are looking for an experienced Installations Coordinator for a forward thinking, fast growing, company based in Southwick. This company offer a professional, exciting environment to work in, modern offices and is centrally located with nearby parking.
The role will support the installations team with the efficient ordering, coordinating and installation of equipment, tracking of stock and provision of engineers. You will ensure that sites are ready for installation and that all equipment is purchased, ordered and organised.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a company who have won various awards for their working environment, culture and the opportunities they provide.
- Supporting the Installations team and the Service and Support team
- Receiving orders from the sales team
- Verifying orders
- Putting all details on system, ensuring equipment, order and pricing is correct
- Communicating and resolving any on-site issues such as engineer delays
- Placing and tracking of all equipment and engineers
- Ordering equipment and negotiating pricing
- Maintaining parts and price lists
- Logging all orders
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of all parts and processes
- Maintaining engineers diaries
- Have strong geographical awareness
- Have experience of scheduling a workforce
- Demonstrate experience of managing suppliers, purchases and stock
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Have good numeracy, written and data entry skills
- Have strong Excel and Word skills
- Communicate at a high level with colleagues and clients, verbally and in writing
- Be highly organised
- Be customer focused
- Enjoy problem solving and seeing a task through to completion
- Work well within a team as well as individually and on own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and capable candidate who can demonstrate an exceptional level of logistical organisation. This salary will depend on experience, however the starting salary will be around £18k. This role is Monday - Friday within office hours.
If you are interested in this position and have the correct experience, please apply online or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.