Customer Support Specialist
My client in Burgess Hill are recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist. This is a 12 month temporary position with a strong possibility of the contract being extended.
This is an award-winning company with excellent benefits and a great working environment. There is free parking onsite but the company also has good public transport links. There is a gym for all staff as well as a subsidised restaurant, coffee stations, free Wifi and 25 days holiday + bank holidays. The salary is also highly competitive.
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Dealing with complaints and problem solving
- Processing agreements and contracts
- Liaising with customers and key account managers
- Dealing with deliveries
- Communicating with courier companies
- Updating the CRM system as required
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with excellent work ethic
- Desire to provide the best service, and 'go the extra mile'
- Grace C or above in English and Maths GCSE's
This role is 37.5 hours a week, normal office hours.
This is such a great opportunity to work for a top Sussex / global employer.
Please apply or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.