Marketing And Admin Internship
My client is offering a 2-month internship within their growing travel-based team. The experience is ideal for someone looking to get their first job in the travel industry or who is considering a career in travel and wants to gain an insight into the work and opportunities available; as well as offering some very useful practical office experience.
The role is within the marketing team and main duties include:
* Content writing for the website
* Sourcing images
* Contacting suppliers for marketing information
* General administration such as filing, post duties, photocopying etc
* Looking after social media
* Putting together travel packs
If you wanted to continue your career with this company then there is the possibility to stay on an administration role after completion, should you show the correct aptitude.
The main qualities we look for are:
* A passion for travel
* The ability to write well about areas, countries, travel experiences
* Have good attention to detail
* Being confident, with a good telephone manner
* An advanced level of computer literacy
* Strong organisation skills
Above all, you'll need a positive attitude.
If you like the sound of this role then please contact either Meika or Katie on 01273 874154 or apply on-line
Internships are paid £50 a week.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.