Pier are pleased to be recruiting for a successful and professional travel company, based near Worthing.
Our client is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting and varied role, which would really suit someone looking to gain their first step into the travel industry.
- Managing the company social media
- Holiday and destination research
- Assisting with putting together tailor-made holidays and quotes
- Administration as required
- Degree educated, or strong A-level results
- Experience of travel, ideally long distance including Asia and Africa
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Postive attitude
- Strong work ethic
Training will be provided, and there will be opportunity for progression.
Please apply today, or call Katie or Meika at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.