Rep Collections Customer Service (Dutch Speaking)
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
EMEA Collections Operations is part of Global Servicing Network. This team is an administrative unit dealing with all enquiries and requests for information from internal departments, outside collections agencies, card members and solicitors in accordance with European Collections SLA’s with regards to CCI and CC6 accounts. Servicing following EMEA markets (UK, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Spain & Netherlands). We are looking for someone who is fluent in Dutch and additional language skill are a bonus.
- Dealing with all Market enquiries and requests for information including copy of applications, statements, rocs and T&C’s received from internal departments, outside collections agencies, card members and solicitors.
- Sorting and distributing department incoming and outgoing daily mail, batching and preparing for scanning
- Dealing with and referring out all the EMEA mail received in Collections related to Bankruptcy/Deceased & Short Settled cases prioritising these cases according to creditor meetings deadline
- Ensuring Bankruptcy, IVA, DRO, Deceased, Financial Difficulties and Short Settlements are coded to outside collections agencies/solicitors on a timely basis, according to Portfolio & Profitability strategies and matrices, Data Protections rules and other markets specific legislations
- Assigned additional ad hoc offline responsibilities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Language capability as detailed & previous office experience
- Analytical with strong organisational skills
- A focus on attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge
- Have a positive attitude to change
- A strong can do attitude and a willingness to flex between roles
- Strong team player
- A good level of computer literacy is also required
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time