Lead Volunteer Role
We are currently seeking sociable, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to take on one of our new Lead Volunteer roles. If you have time to spare either on a regular or less regular basis, why not think about becoming involved in this valuable and rewarding role.
Each year we are invited to a wide range of interesting events and challenges to raise money for Chailey Heritage Foundation. Last year we were involved in the Brighton Half Marathon, The South of England Show and Bo Peep Hill Climb, along with bucket collections, fundraising balls, fayres and other challenge events.
As a lead volunteer you will be supporting our small fundraising team by attending community events on our behalf.
This role is extremely flexible and can fit around a busy life - we'll send you our list of events and you can commit to as many or as few as you like with a minimum of two per year.
We will give you:
- Training, advice and support
- All the equipment and promotional materials you'll need
- The opportunity to be part of a rewarding team
If you decide to take on this role you'll need to;
- An outline knowledge of the work we do
- Promote volunteer vacancies within the fundraising team to increase the number of volunteers available to support at events
- Collect and return our equipment
Having your own transport is essential