Sales Development Executive
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Salary: 25k with uncapped commission and great benefits
Hours: Mon - Fri (37.5hrs a week)
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious & experienced Sales Development Executive to join their lively and expanding team. You will be approaching target businesses with a strong value proposition, using a multi-channel approach & developing relationship through in-depth questioning.
* Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities & work in partnership with Marketing & Senior Sales Executives to win new brands & agencies
* Understand the client's business goals & marketing strategies
* Continuing to nurture & evolve that relationship until they are in a buying cycle
* Develop a high level of industry knowledge & scalable sales skills
* Qualify outbound opportunities to build & maintain a strong pipeline with in-depth accuracy & timeframes
* Proactively meet & exceed monthly targets to ensure company revenue targets are met
* Update the company's CRM consistently & accurately
* A confident individual in talking to key stakeholders & understand the importance of deal qualification
* Have strong communication & excellent listening skills
* The ability to build rapport over the phone and face to face
* Be ambitious with a real drive for success
* Be passionate about technology and how it can help businesses achieve their goals
* Understand the importance of being a team player with ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers an exceptional working environment with the ability to progress. So, if you are tenacious and have a passion for software sales then apply today or contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273947810 for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.