UX & UI Designer
UX and UI Designer
Pier Recruitment are pleased to be assisting a fantastic company in the centre of town with their search for a UX and UI Designer. This is a forward thinking and successful web community with a high volume of traffic and who have won many awards.
- Working within the Production team
- Work to improve the User Experience from end to end
- Wireframing, prototyping and user testing
- Project management
- Support a Junior Development
- Have experience within a similar role
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully design and implement the UX and UI of a range of high-traffic websites
- Be confident using a range of design tools
- Enjoy assisting in the development of other staff members
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Be a strong problem solver
This company offer a range of benefits, including:
- A central location, close to public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs
- Modern offices
- Extra holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern offices
- Social environment
This role will pay between £28,000 - £31,000. If you have the correct experience and are keen to hear more about this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.