Sales Executive - Eastern European Languages Desirable
Sales Executive - Eastern European Languages Desirable!
£17,710 - £31,385 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
To assist the Consumables & Expendables Sales team in trading aircraft component inventory. You will be developing business relationships to maximise trading opportunities.
This company operate 24 hours a day, therefore they need someone who is flexible to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 off (including bank holidays) 7am - 7pm.
* Source and purchase match customer requirements, brokering sales by means of purchase or exchange
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers whilst utilising the in-house database
* Maximising revenue and profit and all sales opportunities
* Account management
* Quote customers and follow up on sales opportunities
* Implement credit checks
* Manage customer accounts and provide a single point of contact
* Ensure all customer responsibility costs, inclusive of freight, fees are re-charges
* Assist management on other ad-hoc duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares advantageous
- Sales and customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate
- Will speak a second language - preferably Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Czech, Lithuanian, Hungarian.
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Sales Executive role is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.